How to create the Drawings font
NOTE for the artists:
the vectorial drawings must have all paths closed and no hidden layers.
- Open it with Affinity Designer (maybe we could use Inkscape but i’m not sure it exports slices). check that every layer is named as the word_id in the Sheet.
- Export all groups/layers as slices as SVG (for web) into the SVG/todo
- Import all these single SVG files into Glyph (could be any OTF font maker), assigning the Unicode to the Sheet and moving the svg file into the “used” folder
- make sure that every unicode id in Google Sheet WordData is unique
- Export the OTF font into
- open TextMesh Pro Font Asset Creator using these parameters:
save as Antura_WordDrawings SDF.asset
TOTAL: 291 glyphs (with size 221)